#LFW: Burberry Prorsum A/W 2013 : Take a walk on the wild side

Burberry showcased yesterday at London's Fashion Week and its always a pleasure to see what Christopher Bailey comes up with. 

This time its various prints and materials that continue to dominate an edgy touch to the classic Burberry Trench coat. The daper male also has his usual burberry carry on but a nice leopard touch loafers. Hello, gorgeous.

A latex kind of material added a certain sensuality to some of the looks.
The heart prints, leopards, that snake effect skirt stole my heart.

The grommet, busy bottom of the trench that Karlie is wearing, so neat. Who needs accessories.
That metal belt and grommeted bag that highlights the coat that Cara is wearing.

And that shiny matted stripe outfit. I need it all.
Jourdan in a glam gold shiny see through like top and white stylish pencil long skirt. I see a movie premiere outfit in this.

Again, a metallic element evident on the dress that Cara is wearing and the metallic embellished detail collar on that last look.

Burberry Prorsum never fails me. Very edgy, stayed playful, a little ladylike elements still are showcased but this takes Burberry further into a realm I am loving.

I smell another DIY I want to do from this autumn collection. Why wait until autumn!

By the way, Jourdan, Cara, and Karlie, I see you!

Cheers,
~Kaye Beeh

6 comments:

  1. never fails! i love every last piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat with the leopard sleeves is to DIE for!!

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looved Burberry!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty :)
    giveaway on my blog,
    i would be happy if you join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good review. This Burberry Collection is just classically beautiful. I love those hearts prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't agree with you more on Burberry not failing! I was in love with this sophisticated yet still youthful and fun collection and so wearable for everyday!!
    Love this post! Thanks doll!!
    xoxo
    Jen

    http://thebeaumondes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.