Jet Set - Key Pieces!

Have you ever found such key pieces that makes you so happy. Recently between November and beginning of December ,I have been all over the place doing errands, work, meetings, and classes. All to have finals coming up.

I love my new Tory Burch Wallet Pouch. The woven deep red intertwined with black, it is woven into my soul. Haha.

Another good piece is my new Black Ceramic watch with crystals. :) This one is quite a statement piece, goes great with everything.

And my happiness seeps through with my new Vintage Find. A Barneys New York Light Spring Green Pea Coat.

Mind the eyes. The camera is crazy, not me. Heh.

Shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Pants: Grey Premium Skinny Pant Denim by Gap
Shoes: Flaming Limited Edition Converses.

Next time, look out for my newest pieces.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.