Beeh's Dream Christmas List

Beeh's Dream Christmas
Its a very lovely Christmas its shaping up to be, though I am not in the mood yet because I felt it snuck up on me, I will. Finals are the highlight event of this week, tomorrow, wednesday and thursday in three hard subjects. I will persevere.

Since I did a list for others before, why not be a little narcissistic and make one for me.
I am sure some of these pieces you know and others that you may already have.

1. Rag & Bone Leather Trimmed Sweater!
2. Playstation 3 ! ( There are so much games I want to play and I WANT TO RELIVE TEKKEN 5 DARK RESSURECTION ONLINE, I was a bad ass.)
3. Converse x Marimekko Sneakers
4. TokyoMilk Everything and Nothing Hand Lotion (Best in the WORLD!)
5. Kindle Fire
6. Hermes Collier De Chien Bracelet
7. HP 14" DV4 Laptop
8. Leather Leggings
9. Proenza Schouler Pouch Clutch
10. Proenza Schouler Ps1 Large
11. H&M Dragon Tattoo Backpack Bag
12. Tory Burch Saffiano/ Robinson Card Case.


First time in a while, I want so much.
Back to cramming.

But I leave with you with some insight from Radiohead.


~Kaye Beeh

Happy Holidays, I love you folks.


21 comments:

  1. I love every item on your list! Good luck hope Santa brings it all!

    De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list!!


    of course I am participating in a competition to handle. with a very cool video I've put a lot of love to do I would love to see it and if q gutta you votaras me! a kiss

    the link:
    http://www.coolhuntingexperience.com/ladyrebelrock/proyectos/ficha/de/570

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really cool & I love your list its so badass especially with the ps3 which I ablsolutely love!
    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totallyyyy want leather leggings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Hermes Bracelet!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! :)

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super christmas list..I like bags =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like tht PS bag as well. Great list. I hope you get somethings off it. Happy Holidays!

    xo
    Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome list!
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    NEW PERSONAL STYLE BLOGGER,
    check out my blog and follow if you like:
    Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice list!
    thank you for your comment, you're so lucky to live in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes how classic is the Hermes Collier de Chien bracelet?! I have also been lusting after the PS11 forever (but love all the colors with the PS1!)

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous holiday wish list. LOVING your selections! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, we could be friends. I love those PS1 bags so much! I'd settle for a wallet just to hold one in my hand all the time. Much love and thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool outfit! Well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are some amazing items! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. merry christmas :)

    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.