Perfumed Pendants

So I have taken to necklaces more than ever lately, I dont know why but I love the ones from Betsey Johnson.
Seriously, every time I go to Betsey Johnson, I always will end up either a necklace or an earring, but not a bracelet yet. I love the Halloween lips necklace I have but The pearls and pig bracelet I saw one time I vowed to go back and get it the next day.
Of course, someone bought it. Shitto is right.

Anyways, I am an avid collector of perfume as well. I have almost all of the Harajuku Lovers fragrances ( I need the winter editions and 1 more of the summer edition), I got David Yurman, about 4 different types of Anna Sui perfumes (Another store, I end up going to and always leaving with these different printed socks and stockings), I have Cynthia Rowley, Nanette Lepore, Burberry Summer, D&G #6 L'Amoreux, Dolce and Gabbana The one and rose. And on and on and on.

Anyways you get the point, I hoard and keep every type of perfume.

But what I am really loving right now and recently discovered is that there are gorgeous necklaces that pop open to reveal pressed balm solids that are these fragrances and designers like Stella McCartney had one, Estee Lauder and Joya.

I also know that they have rings but the necklaces appeal more to me

This one by Stella McCartney is amazing. A friend has this.



I like this one by Missoni.


Daisy by Marc Jacobs has this :)

Jean Paul Gaultier has one too. :)

This makes me want Chanel or Burberry to come up with one of these.

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Last summer was all about the necklace for me. It felt like I had a new one every couple of days. I wonder if I will gravitate to them this summer they add so much to an outfit! Thanks for the comment!

    Dearest,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.