Review: SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil


Ok, I have been getting on the skin care bandwagon and taking better care of my skin like I used to. Behold the dozens of steps associated with asian beauty via the korean skincare step system. I tend to do more of a watered down version of cleansing, buffing, massage, treatment mask, and cream.

For cleansing, I have days where I will only use my Kose Sekkisei Oriental Herb Facial Soap or the SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil or the Missha Super Aqua Cleansing Milk. Other days I will two washes consisting of the oil based wash and then the cream.

Personally in terms of SK-II, I have always seen the brand around town in places like Macys, Nordstrom, Sephora, etc, but never really cared or took the bite into their things. One day at a store near me, they were selling it half off the original price, so I decided then why not since it keeps taunting me.

SK-II is a japanese based company like my other asian beauty favorites like Shiseido, Kose, Missha, Etude House, SkinFood and etc. I finally tried the oil the same night I purchased and I have to say I loved it.

Compared to the Shu Uemura cleansing oil, both are on the same level in terms of absorption of oil, the melting of my favorite eye shadows, the moisturized oil and smooth baby's bottom texture I get from it. I honestly cant stop touching my face after I use it.

Overall, I definitely will check out more SK-II items as I am now aware of how wonderful they are. It wont replace my other products I use but as a matter of fact, it can add to my burgeoning collection of skincare products.


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.