Vogue Nippon September 2010 Cover Natasha Poly


As some of you may or may not know, I love my Nippon Vogue on a Saturday or Sunday on a bench in the street with trees and breeze, just dog-earring pages and pages of ideas and things I love and do not want to forget. Religiously.

When I looked through September 2010 Covers, Ill post the ones I love a lot, I noticed one of my runway and print model favorite Natasha Poly, who puts the fierce in catwalk, is the cover model. I congratulate her as being on a September cover is a huge deal as is any other month but less huge. :P




Still waiting on my Vogue Nippon, I get it from a bud overseas :O cheaper and fashionable, all in good faith.


Shot by: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.