Colombian Lux Lifestyle Event -Amazingness

Last night I had the privilege by a new friend (the lovely Sophie Elgort) to attend the Columbin Lux event yesterday evening. When I first arrived, of course it was invite only, so I had to stop and give my name.

I reached at 7:30(the train and cab combo, not so pretty). I was amazed by the amount of crafted gowns and dresses of different materials and I could definitely see the South American influence. I believe they were handcrafted. Either way they are to die for, the patterns, the materials, and the tailoring details. They just greeted me at the door. (Mind my camera, it was acting up, so the swimsuit photos are from my phone's camera and videos)

Then as I walked around there was a variety of people there, which was a good sign.

Definitely loved the colorful bags and complimentary iced teas during that night. I know I learned a lot more about their lifestyles.

Afterwards, came the mingling, and then the fashion shows. I only stayed for one, which was the swimsuits. It was sexy, the models were very gorgeous, and swimsuits were very lovely, some a little revealing but in a good way. Definitely a woman of confidence or who wants to celebrate her body. Pitahaya swimsuits are gorg!






I also saw this guy that looks like Isaac Mizrahi, I got a real kick outta that. He was hot though. A girl that had some amazing leather leggings, so so chic.

All in all, it was a good event including the piano player, such a soothing voice. My buddy Laura & my partner in crime. (Haha, the camera decided to put her upside down)
My outfit for the day was a Libertine Bolero Jacket, Neon Lights Black Tee, Vintage Light Denim Capris and Sam Edelman Open Toe Oxford Flats. (Definitely not my best or worst outfit, I rushed there anyway. The day did not start off well, but ended on a good note, everything of mine is being laundered, so thats the best I had.)

Fun and Fun ~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.