Favorites Nightime Emmy Awards Fashion Looks

The Emmy's few hours ago was funny, heart-warming, stunning, and shocking all in one. It would definitely make an EPIC yearly movie (Emmys: Move it or Lose it).

Anyway, I know some of the reasons many people around the world watch the awards shows is to see the fashions, I know I do but im not that obssessed that I must completely abandon the whole show. This time around I actually watched the whole award show and loved it. Jimmy Fallon is a funny guy, honestly. His stint as a Boys II Men and Elton John will never be forgetten as long as I live!!! Its gold. Stay Gold, Ponyboy.

Anyways, the fashion was on key as it was mostly hits but some safe choices which I was like, yawn.

As I know New York Fashion Week, London and rest come around again, I need risks thank you very much.

I will definitely make this quick and to the point, as I am nearing for sleep. I have about 5 favorite Emmy looks that I know some will agree with and If you dont, then so be it britchers.


January Jones in Versace. I kinda liked it but it was a mess. Not worn right for me.

Tina Fey in a black silk organza Oscar De la Renta Gown. Gorgeous. Best one of the night to me.


Ryan Murphy definitely blew me away, when he wore the Tom Ford bluish tux.


The cute and hot couple Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer both in Alexander Mcqueen. Love it.


Kim Kardashian looked like a Greek Goddess in this Marchesa White flowy number.


Claire Danes in Armani Prive looked glam and worked it. The beading did not hurt my eyes but made them cry in fabulousity, Oh Gio.


But the bombshell gorg piece had to be Christina Hendricks with her natural curves, which looked gorgeous and to die for celebrated in Zac Posen.

Tonight was definitely a Calvin Klein, Marchesa, Zac Posen, Oscar de la Renta, & Tom Ford kinda night. Classic looks and some edges to it.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.