Hemalayaa 's Bollywood Booty workout DVD Review - Acacia Fitness


Another masterpiece of a dance routine was the Hemalayaa Bollywood booty. It reminded me of the show 'Shimmy' that comes on Fit Tv, back when I had verizon and had the privilege of having it for so many years, Thank you.


The dance routine consists of some gyrations, hip movements, arms raises, and truly feeling like a bollywood or bellydancer of some sort.

I did the routine for a 15 minutes just to test out by the hotel I was staying at. They had the Get Fit. Stay Fit program over LodgeNet, so I click and tried it for free. It is so wonderful and I definitely felt sensual, sexy, and working hard to whittle away the inches at the same time.

It does not come off as a workout but it sure does feel like it.

There is the full DVD workout to buy, which I gotta say, I am definitely going to pick up.


Plus Hemalayaa I realize has a lot of workout dvds so far. Next one of hers I want to try, is in the Fit in 5: Ultimate body blitz (greenish cover?), its her yoga inspired routine.

Next review shall be the Weight Loss Cardio Sculpt (when I finish the routine, haha!) and Weight Loss Cardio Kick then Qi Gong fire. Not sure if I am ready for Duncan Wong Source Power! Haha let me know.

~Kaye Beeh P.S. - Remember to just shake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.