Bieber-mania sky rockets into Comic World.


According to Independent UK, The book, Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story, published by Harper Collins will be illustrated. It is due out October 22, around the same time as a comic book biography, Fame: Justin Bieber. Bluewater Productions, which also did comic books on Robert Pattinson and Lady Gaga, will retail the 32-page issue for $3.99 at comic book shops and online.


The comic book is supposed to be just like his upcoming bioflick , his internet stardom to world wide singing sensation and fame.


The comic book writer, Tara Broeckel Ooten, believes Bieber will craft a long musical career. "I'm reminded of the stories my mom tells about when she was young and Beatlemania invaded the United States," she told Comic Book Resources.

Oh my gosh, are you for real?
I for one am not shocked, this was bound to happen as now genres and industries are all starting to mix.

Do you think little boys would want to read a Justin Bieber Comic book? I know I would not but it is what you guys think and want. It is always for the consumer. I guess the girls will get into comics more now? Doubt it. If they wanted to before, Bieber will definitely make them now. Sound off below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.