P90x Day 2 - Plyometrics


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

After you stretch when your done, your like yes, I did it!

It was not easy let me tell you, I had modify almost half of everything because I have a bad right knee.


TIP: In the beginning, go easy first because there are plenty of rounds coming up. And take advantage of the water breaks.

It was alot of fun movements, a wet t-shirt, 1 bottle of water and a half gulped down, twists, leaps, turns, and little arm movements but they all add up in a good way.

I believe my endurance will increase to this form of exercise since I hardly do any plyo, the only plyo like thing I do are jumpbacks and gap jumps.


I burned about 650 calories, not bad at all. I know some people burn more or less than I did but Im proud, because I never stopped the play button. Sure a bathroom break press pause, but I came back immediately to it and pushed hard.

The bonus workouts which are variations of basketball, baseball, and football is fun! :)


(Insanity right now, Id be dead and not typing!)


Tony Horton, youe created wonders.

(Bear with me, tmrw is double entendre : Shoulders & Arms, with Ab Ripper X (god help 0:) )

Have a lovely Day!

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.