Star Wars Celebration V - August in Orlando, Florida


It kills me that I do not have the resources as of right now to make plans to go to the awesome celebration that is four days of Star Wars! down in Florida.

Get ready for Laias, Skywalkers, myths, vaders, and domination of Florida with Star Wars Celebration V!

They just released the exhibitors list which includes Hallmark, Lego, Starbase Atlanta, and Mimoco. And I have to say im pretty impressed. There will be a hell of a lot of costumes and suits going down to further the SW legacy.

I mean there is going to be something for everyone: Adults and Kids alike :)

The Ticket prices could be found by going to the official website of the celebration at .

For my advice, the four-day is well worth it. If you were to go two days, the added price would might as well add to the 4 day price.

You can also submit event ideas as they are looking to make the experience awesome and never before seen~

The guests...well they could be bigger than big! ;) You just gotta stay tuned.


At this time, I may not be able to go but I will follow up on the news and relay it to you awesome fans and followers.


Just stay tuned.

(Thanks to Geekologie for the photo, it may be old but I LOVE it!~)

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.