Spirit Animal: Fran Drescher as Fran Fine from The Nanny

Of course, since I discussed fellow 90s rich symbol Christine Ebersole as Regina Rich, I have to discuss the style queen of the 90s overall, which is Fran Fine-Sheffield from The Nanny.

From the first episode to the last, MS. FINE (*In a Mr. Sheffield Yell*) never disappointed us. Some looks over the top, to sexy and sultry, to fun separates put together. Here are some of my favorites:

She was a Proenza girl before the boys started Proenza Schouler!

Me in my coat and sunglasses really.

The right way to do prints and basics.


Cant forget this look from the very first episode. Sometimes I feel like this in my Sunday bests, when I leave the house.

Moschino anyone.


Face it we never made dress suits look this good.

Moschino meets JC de Castelbajac.

And this perfection..


Come on, our 1990s style diva was Fine. Some of us were Fran, some of us are still Fran, some of us want to be Fran!

~Kaye Beeh

2 comments:

  1. I was in love with Tata Francesca!! That's one of my favourite Serie Tv!
    http://www.laviniainthewonderland.it/lavinia-the-wonderland-la-mostra-dellartigianato-firenze/
    xoxo,
    Lavinia In The Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.