Fit Life: The Latest Healthy Kick

Everyone that has been reading knows how much I love health and wellness but I do have the occasional sweet tooth here and there, I allow for it. I am human.

But anyways, lately I have been really on my game in terms of not doing a set workout schedule but doing a variety of things, not only HIIT, High Impact, and Intervals which I love but a mixture of disciplines like yoga, barre, pilates, endurance, and strength. Its good to keep it interesting, not boring, and allowing the body to rest but not get muscle memory with doing the same thing over and over, expecting the same results to continue.


One cool thing is I finally caved in and got Gwenny's new book. I have to admit GOOP has some nice recipes in this that I gotta try to replicate and also create my own inspired by this.

And BAM I have:

Filling dinner, low in cal, nice and flavorful.
Brown rice, avocado, kimchi kale sautéed with mushrooms, beans, and tomatoes.

Doing some advanced Tracy work :)

Sometimes a little pre-workout is necessary and black seed oil does it all!

Lately I have been loving this locally made "milk" called notmilk, made in brooklyn. And it comes in a variety of flavors, filled with nuts.

And I got my pieces of the Tracy Anderson Nutrition for Target pie, her clear bars are not bad at all. 14g protein, 11g fiber, 200 cal, sunflower seeds in the consistency. Not sickly sweet at all, just right.

Got a sample of the Eboost Spruce energizing greens, with 6g fiber, plant based caffeine at 85 mg, sometimes who needs coffee?

And of course whenever I can, I stop at Liquiteria and get some little shot pick me ups when I really feel run down or need maintenance. Lemon, Cayenne, and Ginger in the HOT SHOT. And E3 Live which is blue green algae that does everything for your body :) Complete nutrition.

And whenever I am at target, I pick up 2 or 3 of these blueprints. Love the cashew milk and mango juices.


I do have to start my group fitness classes again, as thats a nice change of pace than working out at home sometimes. Like I want to try new spots but go back to whom I love like Nalini Method, Exhale, and Flywheel. But my at home fitness has been doing great, I do Tapout XT workouts, Youtube workouts, Ballet Beautiful, Hamelin D'Abell Method, Namaste Yoga, Insanity, Insanity Max 30, Zuzka's ZCUT, Exhale, Pop Physique and some Tracy Anderson.

And having a super cute outfit helps
I mean when you tune into this lifestyle, you really cannot stop! 

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Oh, now I'm curious about the complete book! Wish it will support you with what you want :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.