Cool Sophistication

I hardly ever get to wear this jacket out much but when I do, I always love something simple yet classic to wear with it but not too showy since the highlight/ focal point of it is the quilted leather sleeves. Which is why I added the striped sweater, the right amount of slouch and the grey tones are very fall appropriate. Mixed in is my Gap Skinny Mini Cargo Pants with the ankle side zip, so basically this whole outfit I am ZIPPING lol.

Lastly, put on with a nice charcoal grey colored sneakers, I love how its not canvas or the usual leather converses. Its unique! I am fan of mixing different pieces and adding in menswear inspiration whenever I can.



Jacket: HM
Pants: Gap
Sweater: Sisley
Sneakers: Converse

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a really cool idea to wear this jacket with this sweater underneath! Happy new week <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.