Beeh's Christmas Wishlist

Happy December. Decided to create my wishlist, its a bit late but as you get older, there is not alot of time to do things that you like or stop and think about yourself sometimes. From Contemporary to High End designers, I love a good sneaker, bag, backpack, crossbody, clothing with personality, and mixing a plethora of things.
My Wishlist 2014

I am not even sure if I will even obtain anything off this list but I do like to be surprised or save it until next year or the year after. lol

1) Burberry Vintage Sneakers. here.
2) Joie Kidmore Skate Sneakers here.
3) Lanvin Leather Ribbon Lace Up Sneakers here.
4) Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather Sneakers here.
5) Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack here.
6) Etoile Isabel Marant Revolution Sweatshirt here.
7) Chanel Boy Flap Bag here.
8) Tory Burch Thea Chain Cross-body Bag here.
9) Proenza Schouler Baja Medium PS1 Bag here.
10) Coach Rhyder 24 Satchel Bag in Violet here.
11) DVF 440 Mini Colorblock Satchel here.
12) Free People Follow Me Close Parka here.
13) Free People Golden Quills Military Parka here.


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.