Suno on the other side


Remember when they did their first sneaker collection last year? Well Suno has done it again, their downtown chic and fantastic prints in comfy slip on style. Slip on or lace up anyone?

Made in Kenya with excess collection fabrics and recycled rubber, each sneaker is a limited edition release, and is exclusive to SUNO Online. For each pair purchased, a donation of 15% of the price is made to Kenya’s Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, a sanctuary for endangered elephants and rhinos. So basically its for a good cause. Why not look good and get in your philanthropic tendencies as well?

I think I would love a pair of them, which I may as well invest in because I believe this may be their last sneaker collection! So that means Limited Editions ladies and gentlemen. All are $65 currently. Just hope to get your size.
You can find the collection here: Suno Sneakers

My favorite pairs which I might get are these:


Honestly, this is just right up my alley, the price, the style, and limited edition status. 

~Kaye Beeh
Your one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.