Review: Ive Tried It, Yasso Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars

Ventured into Whole Foods Market for the first time, I really like the atmosphere and the variety of products. I stumbled upon Yasso by watching a youtube video from Amanda Russell, of AR Fit, talking about the various ways of getting protein and ways to enjoy the high protein ladden Greek Yogurts.

I have for have tried the Oikos, Fage, and other Greek Yogurt brands, I could not enjoy or get into it. Too thick and I have the mindset during eating the yogurts, was am i eating something spoiled.

So I saw Yasso on sale 2 for $9. So I bought one box just to be sure, the Strawberry flavor.

I tried it just earlier today, it is sort of filling. They warn you to let it thaw 2-3 minutes, but I only did 1 minute. The texture is quite creamy and yet hardish like an ice cream bar. There is little sugar involved in the bar. Hardly could taste any strawberry. Every lick or bite left like a creamy mush on your tongue with no flavor.

It is okay but I would not be rushing out to Whole Foods to get it anytime soon. I know tons of people who like it, but I dont enjoy it like that. If there is nothing in the fridge, I can probably eat one.

~Kaye Beeh
Your one and only awesome source

3 comments:

  1. I like yogurt and this one at least "looks" interesting;)

    Btw, I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    Pick Your Own Silver Charm Bracelet Giveaway-Internationally Open

    Join The Insane Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! An interesting review of the product.







    http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.