New York Fashion Week Survival Guide : What to carry!

So we are coming upon the stepping stone to New York Fashion Week and its always crazy and hectic every season.

Spring Summer 2013 is coming up and I have my own guide to things that are always helpful to have during the craziness and can keep you sane.

So these are my goodies past and present that are usually for everyday but are especially great for such a huge week of events coming up.
Ipad with Purple Case
Hair Bow - Vintage
Hoop Earrings - Tory Burch
Ceramic Watch - Michael Kors
Small Book - Keep Calm and Carry On
Hair Shine Mist - Suave
Paint-On False Lashes - Fiberwig
Sunglasses - Miu Miu
Mini Foaming Mousse Cleanser - Chanel
Mini Case - Dooney & Bourke
Id Holder/ Business Card Holder - Ambrosi Abrianna NY
Woven Sandals - Cole Haan


Good to know the time, connect to media to look at news, keep you preoccupied between shows and events, and look good in big earrings (Big in TEXAS!) Haha.

A small book to write thoughts, information or poetry in. Suave shine mist for that ultimate shine. Mascara for some extra lashes. Chanel mousse wash for an instant wash in the bathroom in the corner and to refresh!

I dont really wear alot of makeup, so in that small case I carry that fiberwig mascara and my favorite chanel and Jill Stuart Eyeshadow. The Miu Miu sunglasses for being invisible. The case to be prepared for anything. Hair Bow, well....I will be wearing probably everyday, since its so classical. And the Cole Haan sandals, a welcome relief to uncomfortable flats and heels.

Lastly, my favorite bag I obtained recently, A Cath Kidston London Tote. Great to hold everything and then some. Fun prints to go with any look.


Well, folks there you have it. Tell me your favorite things to have everyday and your Fashion Week essentials!

~Kaye Beeh
Your one and only

6 comments:

  1. This looks so adorable! I really like the simplicity and your sense of style is great! Please check out my new post, I think it´s similar to your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL post
    i love the last bag
    thnks for your kind words
    have a good week end
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never been to such big fashion shows and i guess i would have almosy my whole wardrobe since it find it difficult finding what to carry.

    Thank you for commentin gon my blog...:)

    http://elenee-michelle.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Love the Bag ♡ :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Love the tote ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.