What's in that bag pussycat?

So I have wanted to do a whats in my bag post for the longest time because im obsessed with seeing what people carry. Yes, im sorta noisy to that extent. Well were goes:


Barnum Bailey Crackers. Haha, I get hungry..
LG mind teaser keychain. Found it somewhere.
Joan Rivers Beauty Eyeliner. Gold and Silverm Oh Joan. Oh Joan, idol.
Black hair scrunchie, in plastic.
My keys with hello kitty and an olden time key.
Chanel Khaki Vert single eyeshadow, bought months ago.


Nanette Lepore Perfume.
Shu Uemura Cleansing Balancing Oil.

Sample of Sabon NYC glycerin soap with minerals and flax seeds(I think)
Neosporin to go, be safe!
Migraine and ailment tablets, you never know when that headache or pain comes on.
GNC Vitamin B-12 , it keeps me running.
Love this mini book, its a good one. The colors and the sketchlike work. I write my ideas and everything.

Drop into your water for good energy and a great taste! Zenergize I love it.

Becoming eyeshadow kit.$2 find at fleamarket, brand new never used.

I love ABBA products. Found at Flea market.

Got these from a vendor as well. I love Dolce & Gabbana.
6 L' Amoureux & Rose The One.

New coat. I love the collar. Like a peter pan.

New ring! I love the zorb tech.

New ring as well! reminds me of a YSL meets Van cleef and Arpels.

I love these new glasses.

In all, the things I got new this past weekend.
I found some great things at the flea market, shirts, those rings, a jacket, perfumes, and more argan oil!



Stay Fab~

~Kaye Beeh

7 comments:

  1. your notebook is so cute! I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much in your bag!!! love that big gold round ring, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! I need to do one of these, just like they do in the magazines,such fun! Maybe we could follow each other? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! :)

    First off, thanks for the lovely comment and well, for visiting my blog!

    There's a lot in your bag! and I am dying of envy with your bag and the stuff in it and stuff you got the weekend!

    With love,
    Nina :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoooOoh hunny, you had me at Chanel :D Loving those super fab rings! You sure do carry everything a gal could ever need in there! Always prepared, love it!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that ring!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.