Purchase of Saturday Purchases

Yeah so almost every Saturday I end up purchasing stuff at Amazon. I have a little Amazon addiction. Its healthy though ;) Last week was leslie sansone for my mom and ore rhythms for both of us.

This week Saturday was a little bit more....


The Firm: Power Half Hour



The Firm - Cardio Sculpt Fusion



The Firm: Total Body Time-Crunch




The Firm: Burn and Shape



The Firm - Total Body Toner


A little spurge but I worked hard this week, so why not reap the benefits in a little exercise and wellness. All though next month, Im going to get the Exhale Core Fusion Energy Flow Dvd the day it releases or before...if I decide to buy directly at Exhale Spa.


Oh speaking of Exhale, when I was there Thursday, there was Eliza's stuff on sale for 5 dollars. Get that folks! I bought something. A loving eliza's eye item. :) I feel great. Also there was 2 samples of healthy extract drips, the full bottle was there next time I go I can buy. One was for green tea remedy and other was pomegranate. Yum!


Have a lovely day.

Kaye Beeh

P.S. - I know most of my dvds are led by Emily Welsh this time...I just noticed it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.