Review: I am a Strawberry Girl! - Skin79 Strawberry Girl Sheet Mask

Trying the Skin79 Strawberry Girl Sheet mask was so much fun, a much better experience than my first one years ago which was a Missha Real Sheet mask in COQ10. This perfumed scent was not heavy and the pouch had a lot of essence left in it. The remaining amount you can smear on your face and pat for absorption.

Mask is a little big for me, so I have to just size it the best I can. :(



Afterwards my face felt very soft and moisturized even the next day when I woke up. I guess the blend of this mask and the Lieole Waterdrop Sleeping Pack helps a ton!

I had gotten in from the Memebox Juice Box set, which is well worth it! And gives you the opportunity to try different masks and styles!

There are many products from different brands I have not tried yet like Skin79 is one of them. I only thought that they dealt with BB and makeup only but never knew they had skin care.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.