Trip Diary - Ft. Lauderdale: Up in the Clouds w/ JetBlue, Rockin' at Seminole Hard Rock & Buying Out Sawgrass Mills!

So I took a big dramamine and fell asleep for the first half of the flight, and was awoken by Terra's Blue Chips and a can of Coke! I also got hungry and ate my Dunkin Donuts Oreo Donut Square. Lovely crew this flight, I gotta say.

Then popped on the Wi-Fi called Fly-Fi, and had myself a jolly ol time. Think typing out this post, watching price is right, checking Glamour Mag

Thinking about the endless possibilities I can take with this trip. I mean I have been dying to take a break from New York and enjoy some fun in the sun.

Its like a friend of mine and I decided to switch places for a bit. I go to Ft. Lauderdale, Miami for a few short days and she goes to NYC for a little trip, imagine that.

Updating this now that I am home, here is some of what I got from Sawgrass Mills Premium Outlets! A little L'Occitane and Vera Bradley!

Here it is in detail!

A new and my first piece of Furla mini bag!

From the Burberry Outlets, I usually pop in to see whats on a good sale and what is my style! I loved this Burberry Brit piece!

Picked up a little Moroccanoil brand oil because I have always used the other argan brands so I figured let me check out the hype. And of course a little Tokyomilk Dark Lip Elixir!

A view from the night flight home! JetBlue so fly with blue lights indeed! And I cozied up with my Avalon Blanket.

Leaving Sawgrass Mills Colonnade section at closing time! I could have slept there!

Florida was really warm and beautiful. Was a change going from 79-87 degree weather to 48 and windy.

The food court at Seminole Hard Rock!

I mostly wore my Alexander Wang Angela Pochette Crossbody the whole trip. And these Cole Haan Leather gladiators.

I nearly won $12,000. But the train mini games lined up well though for that $350.

At the Seminole we had the pool view, I initially wasnt fond of the Hard Rock on the first night but that was the jetlag speaking, I actually liked how all inclusive it could be, its a resort essentially. Restaurants, nightlife outdoors, slide pool, poolside dining, jacuzzi, mini shops, spa, etc.

They give you a robe! And a modern bathroom with rock star elements. It didnt make me want to trash it though! :P

The elaborate florida highways that are like roller coasters!

They had performance outfits by legends and on my floor in the hotel tower, they had that infamous Liberace jacket! lol

Hitting up some slots!

Nearly reaching Ft Lauderdale, I had fun by tuning into Sirius XM and listening to 90s music low and behold, Ginuwine Pony came on! LOL


Now I had such a great time with mom-zel! The whole bit will have to last until I can take another trip again, the time went so fast! Now here is to looking at you Jetblue, I am still waiting for Mint to Fort Lauderdale flights on the A320 Airbus, now that would be an experience!

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.