Bag Crush: Tory Burch Micro 'Robinson' Bag in Blush Pink

So I remember when the first series of Tory Burch Robinson bags came out and how price worthy they were versus the Prada Saffiano series and another bags that were out on the market. I do have to say, I still have my Luggage colored one in the large double zip size still. Great for traveling and everyday work bag! Fits everything and more.

But then Tory and team started to roll out variations after the classic saffiano leather looks into different sizes, shapes, color, and the stitched-perfo combos.

This one that came out about a year or two ago is still lovely to me and is the bag I would want to add to my collection..

The Micro size, in staying in trend with tiny and crossbody bags, which I have loved before they became trendy, is a nice change in carrying the larger one. A way to carry the essentials without the large size. Great on days, you want something small and lux.

Now I am waiting for a reinvent of the spectator robinsons to bare a nice micro backpack or crossbody mini tote!

~Kaye Beeh

2 comments:

  1. I really understand you would want to add this bag to your bag collection! I like everything on this bag: the shape, the colour and for sure the size :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    Giveaway: What are you Going to Do for € 100?
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaye this a really cute tote, I love the shade of pink... very pretty xox ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.