Just In: Neiman Marcus Linear Quilt Moto Backpack

Took a visit out to the Tanger Outlets in Deer Park, and did a full on walk where I found some awesome things and great deals all without breaking the bank, one of my finds was from Last Call x Neiman,

where I happened upon a nice pair of Prada Flat Sandals, left those of course even though I really wanted them but I saw a cute backpack instead, very good quality, good material, great shape and size, and its durable for all year use!

Presenting the Neiman Marcus Linear Quilt Backpack in Black.


It has loads of pockets everywhere, I can give my other backpacks a rest, and its a moto style, Yes, Yes and Yes.



Only $70 right now from $110. :) Not bad at all. The last call website has it too.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.