Beeh Outfit: Doing Sporty Denim

Always had this vintage Fendi Denim shirt in my closet from a great find bin and now it finally time to put it to the test. Seeing everyone do their denim looks, I figured this best suits me, especially one nice enough to wear to work!

The accessories go hand in hand with it. The Collier De Chien via Hermes and the Invicta Love Heart Leather Watch. Eccentric but put together.

Yes a bathroom tile selfie, its a sign of the times. The rest of the outfit here, done right with Nike TR Free Run 5s and a black pair of Gap khakis.

And of course, a mauve Calvin Klein Infinity Scarf that wraps around forever and a Gap Green Militia Style Anorak Jacket.

And bag of the day is this Lady Bag by Mansur Gavriel. My only Mansur piece that I will ever own. I will skip the bucket bag thanks. Sock Monkey and Fur Charm APPROVED!

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Good you finally wore this shirt and love for sure also your military jacket!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.