#NYFW Covetable: A Throwback to Son Jung Wan FW15

A throwback to Son Jung Wan FW 16, since the FW16 show is tomorrow.

Thinking about all of this snow we are being forced to see and the slipping and sliding of ice slushies and skid worthy skater rinks on the sidewalks, I figured why not slide in something nice.

My personal favorite from SJW 2 seasons ago :)

The Wool and Cashmere Fur Collar Jacket!
That fox fur trim is no joke. I mean its so warm looking and not to mention funky in color. Thats the type of piece one should have.


The "I woke up, went to the supermarket, and now strolling with my millionaire husband near Museum Mile, in UES"


#Jacketgoals. Nuff said.

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this is definitely the right description. Love your look too, and hopefully the snow you have is so far at least manageable ...
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.