A Getaway Unlike Any Other

So once again, I feel inspired to do an outfit post and right at the same time, one of the nicest hotels I have seen in San Francisco, The Fairmont, challenged me with what would be my outfit for the upcoming Valentine's Day. Since I am traveling to Florida soon enough, this is the perfect time to map out my warm weather looks.

Since I live in the east coast and have not visited the beautiful state of California, I am thinking of something easy breezy, no dresses as that is not how I am but something romantic, vintage-y, fun, and still me!

I mean picture it, I would be flying Mint by JetBlue, arriving to my rental car and going up to the hotel.

My first day out would be, a quick change out of my travel clothing and into my expedition gear. Exploring the air out there, the beach, the atmosphere, and starting a little shopping. Basically my day time look:
Getaway






A nice loose and easy basic grey tee, paired that tee with a nice lariat necklace that isnt too fussy, with my pants being the focal point of a fun baja inspired look, with a nice printed sandals too, and then a nice crossbody with a neutral tone as well, not to take away from the pants but has its own crisp clean lines of detail as well.

Top: T by Alexander Wang Cotton Blend Tee
Bottoms: Sea NY Red Frayed Culottes
Bag: Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Chain Wallet Bag
Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner Chain Y Necklace
Shoes: Billabong Sandals

And of course, a nice Rick Owens draping sweater when its chilly.

Then for the nighttime festivities when the lights are bright and the scene is dimming down, dinner with shrimp or penne alla vodka is on the menu, this is the stunner for the evening:

Stuff

A nice black outfit with some undertone details like an embellished collar and lace for the romantic festivities. Then some comfortable gladiators with 2 straps, a pair of mystic topaz lever back earrings, a wooden earthy bracelet in keeping with the brown color of the shoes and atmosphere, and finishing it off with a fun clutch bag that has florals!

Top: 3.1 Philip Lim Eyelet Embellished Top
Shorts: Twin-Set Lace Hem Shorts
Earrings: Mystic Topaz Gemstone Leverbacks
Bracelet: Isabel Marant Berbere Bracelet
Shoes: Polo Ralph Lauren Jaime Leather Sandals
Bag: Proenza Schouler Floral Print Satin Lunch Bag


And basically after this getaway, I naturally would not want to leave!

Exclusive pic of me not wanting to leave
But, after thinking of how much fun I would have and the goodies from shopping and the fantastic food, luxury, and spa activities, I would be happy for sure!



~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.