#NYFW Day 1 - Nicholas K SS '16 Flow

Nicholas K always delivers an amazing awe-worthy show filled with layering and loose silhouettes. This season is no different, it was giving desert warrior vibes with Joan of Arc esque worthy looks. I loved the ombre mix ins and the focus on neutral colors like cream, white, light browns, off white, grey, and black.

This collection also served as a fresh drink of water in a desert where for example, I love fashion and I need a loose poncho for traveling and protection from the sandstorms.
Images via the Cut
Also what is great is the flowing feeling to the collection as a whole, its collections like these that make me celebrate layering and always wanting to try something new. Also I must add the accessories are what make it good too, like the silk rope crossbody belt and the leather grey ombre triple strand belt.

I love how this collection can serve a light mood as well as a deep mood in cotton, suedes, and linens.

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.