The Comfy Aesthetic - 2 Ways ~

Okay, so there is a way you can look so edgy and polished at the same time. While there is another way you can add in color and have a fun outfit.

I did one outfit two ways! Meaning different shoes and coats.

The first way is my J. Crew Sweater Top with rippling paired with my Gap black coated denim.
I wore my Tory Burch tall lace up boots and Lodenfry Wool Trench coat. Not only is it a solid neutral outfit but its bad ass at the same time and feels very Euro chic.


The second way is the same outfit except I donned my Jcpenny Green Parka Coat with a colorful Missoni-like scarf and my funky pink Lanvin suede and snake print sneakers.

A great styling tip is to tuck your scarf into a slim belt around your jacket/coat. Not only does it nip in the waist a bit but makes your scarf look like a lapel of your jacket/coat.

Not to mention, sneakers take down the intensity of an outfit and makes it much more fun and casual.


Peace, Kaye Beeh~

1 comment:

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.