Just In Love: Invicta Peace & Love Lupah Watch Set

Hanging with my mother and doing her favorite bonding pasttime, watching the home shopping channels like QVC, Evine (Formely SHOPHQ), Jewerly Television, and HSN, I always have known Evine to carry such regal, gorgeous, and exquisite pieces for every woman and man. Sometimes watching everything gets on my nerves but two weekends ago I tuned into EVINE for the Invicta brand, which has some lovely watches for a fraction of the original cost! And this set caught my eye!

The Invica Peace and Love Lupah Watch with 7 interchangeable genuine leather straps.

I always admired the interchangeable feature of strappy watches like Michele but found them a pain in the past, this time I have opened up to the idea of doing so and so far, I have worn out my watch nearly everyday, with a new color! Its easy to change with two tabs on the back.

The golden face looks so expensive and so does the glossy leather straps. It comes with the Baby Blue, Orange, Pink, Blood Red, Ostrich Yellow, Serene White, and Classic Black. I still keep them in the case.


Here I have it changed into blue:


Then red:


I honestly dont talk a lot about jewelry and timepieces unless they are of quality and this is it. I just had to share. And there is a warranty thank god, just in case anything happens, though I hope nothing will!


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.