Perfumes and Dreams.

So, I have come back but not completely. Still in a drama -coma. Thats how addicting they are and looking into prospective projects to do.

But for the question before on which drama Ill recommend.
Japanese Dramas : IWGP (Ikebukuro West Gate Park), Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Proposal Daisakusen, Proposal Daisakusen 2, and Hana Yori Dango 2 (can also see Shibuya 15 for fun)
Korean Dramas : Style, Hateful but Once Again, and Baby Faced Beauty
Taiwanese Dramas, It Started with a Kiss, They Kiss Again, Love and Bread, and Meteor Garden.

All are good dramas, there are tons more to recommend but if you have not watched dramas, you gotta see those first!

But into perfumes, I just recently purchased these three.

The Prada Infusion Iris.
The Chanel No.5
The Burberry Beat

All are fantastic perfumes and I have had them before but ran out. All are classic, bold, and fresh at the same time.
These are not the only perfumes I have. I have tons and tons because I like different scents. Some I like with a little Sandalwood and some to collect.

Dont you ever get that feeling like you need a certain perfume for a certain day? Thats how it goes for me. Somedays I dont care, or another day I will need that Anna sui dolly for the ultimate smell of fresh.

Well after the sweat sessions with Insanity, Turbo Fire, and Pt247, I will need perfumes and my lovely bath and body works sprays to do the trick.

Whoever is on Insanity, dont you wish you were finished already?! Im on week 3 and kinda dying but digging deep as much I can without killing my knees.

Btw, did anyone go to the July 4th sales. Tory Burch, Barneys, Saks, Michael Kors, basically alot of places had it. Tell me what goodies you picked up!

I didnt get a chance to go but got a lovely Dooney &Bourke bag at Marshalls. Shall post pics next time.


~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are really into scents hehe. Oh you do the Insanity program that's awesome I know Shawn he's a friend of my sisters. Doesn't he resemble Will Smith a bit haha.

    De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.