Day 2 : New York Fashion Week

Alright guys! Day 2 was on Saturday, i know im soo late but i had things to do! List below are the designers for day 2! And the hyperlink to view the fashions. I know, I still got to get my scenery pictures up and my fashion week stories but here you go:

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2009
10 AM LACOSTE
Tent
11 AM GEORGES CHAKRA
Promenade
1 PM ANDY & DEBB
Salon
2 PM ADAM
Promenade
3 PM BARBIE™ RUNWAY SHOW
Tent
6 PM VERRIER
Salon
7 PM MONARCHY COLLECTION
Promenade


Ooooo, the Barbie Runway show was so magical as it brought my 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s barbie collection to life! When I saw it, I told myself that woah, my years of playing with barbies are now actually clothes I can wear! Wohoo! Enjoy you guys. Happy Belated Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.