New Alert: Uniqlo x Lemaire Piece



So last we saw over the fall, the Christophe Lemaire (Who gave us that gorgeous Hermes lux collection as Creative Director for those 4 to 5 years, spent some time at Lacoste, and has his own crisp clean line) teamed up with Uniqlo to give us goals worthy cozy knits, gorgeous solid separates, and envious minimalist silhouettes!

Well I have finally obtained my own piece of it! The wrap sweater!
Ordered it yesterday on sale for $20 and it came in the mail two days later, so fast!



Its so cozy, the material for Uniqlo is very good, not itchy, not too stiff, the arms are slim fitting but the lapel is a bit straight, so thats my only issue I wish it was a little bit more flexible!
And this is just Fall/Winter '15. I also learned that its going to be a multi capsule collection like Jil Sander x Uniqlo and Ines x Uniqlo. Now this I can cosign.
Anyways, back to the sweater, I forsee many possibilities. 

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.