Beeh Want: The Covetables From Desigual to Zimmermann

Looking through different brands and websites, after a mini hiatus on clothing shopping, I just found even more nice things that is for sure covetable.

From Zimmerman to Desigual, I like what I am seeing. I basically "Need" it :) Therefore, need in quotes being subjective, yes I need.

1. Zimmermman Asymetric Jumper. I love the cut, stripes, and the material! So casual and can be worn in anyway, with a big cocoon coat or moto leather jacket.

2. J. Crew Regent Blazer in Chambray. Love this entire outfit, a good shirt, denim, and a blazer is the way to go. Can be eclectic for casual or dress it for work! Very versatile.

3. Desigual Doris Hooded Parka . Liking the tattoo/ fun print of the coat, the inside lining keeping you warm and overall parka shape. So classic.

4. Zimmermann Filigree Bootie in Black. This feels so victorian meets harajuku meets Ann Demeulemeester and Rick Owens. Ugh just look at the details of each strap with the scallop design and the heel fabric.

5. Desigual Elvira Shirt. I love this shirt because of not only how loose it is, but it looks like one of the models came down the runway in during the Spring 2016 show, that fun vibe she envoked wearing it. Can pair with anything!

6. J. Crew Indigo Gauze Popover Shirt. I love the double breast pockets, overall looseness, and the vintage-y feel to it.

7. Zimmermann Crepe Lace Top. Another victorian piece with extremely amazing lace detailing. I think its so peasant-y as well. Another versatile piece.


8. Desigual Lucia T-shirt. I like how mixed up in patterning it is but colorblocked. The black contrast is very edgy. I love it, feels very european (very reminiscent of the european style boutiques with brands like Rene France I used to love dearly)

9. J. Crew Tweed Jacket with Zippers. Love this overall outfit but that fantasy tweedy number is one made of dreams. I love a good tweed jacket, reminds me so much of the chanel couture/rtw pieces.

10. Desigual Colombia Twill Scarf. A first I got mesmerized by this color scheme and patterning. Found the gold foil bird representing a sort of freedom, very nice!

11. Gap Authentic 1969 Embroidered Girlfriend Jeans. I love a cut slim and boyfriend denim look but I love additions like rips, stains and in this case embroidery! The closest thing to those Blake Lively Painted Blossom Preserve denim.


I need a bank account with tons of zeros. HAHA.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.