Just in Love: Allsaints


Sharing my set of favorite things that are currently at Allsaints, I mean I have gotten to love this UK brand over the years and the quality of clothing always presents a satisfaction, that I keep coming back for. The retail store and the outlet store are both amazing in their selections but sometimes you love that one piece that is retail only, that you do not mind investing in. The investment towards your outfits and personal style goes a long way.

I do love their sweaters and picked out three of them, I am head over heels in love with, a long cap sleeve loose tee, and a leather jacket. Usually not a leather jacket fan, I have started to like the moto chic style and model off duty reputation that they have. Its all about the right fit, for me I love a good smooth soft leather that does not feel like a 2nd shell but a 2nd skin in how light it is and has a little asymmetric element to it.

These are my fav picks (from back row to front)

- Conroy Leather Biker Jacket = Love the soft leather and easy shell zips.

- Quina Sweater = Love the slouchy fit in a white knit.

- Styx Step Tee = Love the drape for an edgy Kate Lanphear inspired tee.

- Vix Sleeveless Jumper = Love the sleeveless element and something unusual like this.

- Plex Cardigan = Love stripes, so french and quintessential chic.


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.