Fun Review: SNP Masks

I was watching Roommate Season 2, as I always do every Thursday-Friday when subs are available, and I saw Jackson form GOT7 wearing one of the masks along with Sunny from Girls' Generation, who wore the Panda mask!

So me being a connoisseur of asian skincare and beauty products, just had to try this mask! Low and behold, I ordered from the web the day after and it finally came yesterday.

I got the SNP Animal Panda Whitening Mask, which promises to restore dull and rough skin with brightening energy delivering luminosity and softness.

Here is a cool pic with it on, my face sorta did transform to a cute panda.





I love how soft and dewy it made my skin. Did not make it feel too wet afterwards but nice and bright. I used a nice facial moisturizer cream to seal it all in, used Kiehls. Great to add to any routine, plus I can say that Sunny from GG and I used the same mask!


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.