Ultimate Fashion Week Outfit

Ultimate Fashion Week Outfit


With New York Fashion Week being next month, I am so excited to see what is new for fall and catching up with a couple of folks. With the changes in terms of venue, I think everything is pretty much on site and offsite as per usual but I guess Lincoln will have its final lurkers around the fountain until Made at the standard starts to fill up with photogs camping outdoors. Even with a weird future of exactly what venues across NYC the S/S '16 collections will, we have got to focus on right now.

And right now for me is packing for a mini vacation, getting in ample study time for an exam, and of course awaiting the madness of what is usually NYFW to come back into orbit.

So I put together this little set because some how I thought that this would be a dream fashion week outfit to wear that is not only sophisticated but its weather appropriate and cozy for the vortex here.

This would be my grownup outfit when I am not wearing cropped pants, ripped jeans, or jeans in general. I love the Parisian meets NYC downtown flavor. And I of course had to include two of my favorite NYC brands, Honor and Rebecca Minkoff. I have to admit that I did in fact stick to complementary colors and a bit of matching but kept it mostly black. Black is the most sophisticated color for any occasion.

Outfit
Coat: Isabel Marant
Shirt: Honor by Giovanna Randall
Pants: The Row
Boots: Balenciaga

Accessories
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mac Tote
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Watch: Gucci Twirl

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.