NYFW Day 1: Richard Chai Love Spring 2013 RTW

The Look at Richard Chai, the man of gorgeous print and sports natured clothing, it was the usual scene except it felt a little bit more cutting edge.

The inclusion of blacks in the sea of whites and florals really had me going. I am a lover of black, as youll know so this look immediately sold on me:

Images courtesy of The Cut

I could see myself wearing this pants with a lovely black tshirt, one of my comic book shirts and one of my endless pairs of Superga sneakers. Im crying already at the prospect of that.

The More Feministic side of the RCL Line, Embroidered and play on textures, the embroidery on sheer. Look fashionable and keep cool for spring.

Id love to see someone go running in this jacket. Or maybe run to the Barneys Warehouse Sale wearing this baby.

Another one of my favorites. The print at the pockets, shoulder, arms, and bottom hem. So spring, not like other spring prints ive seen honestly. The whittled waist another good feature at Chai.
Versatility for the modern girl was key in this show. His sporty and flirty nature truly showed in this collection.

~Kaye Beeh
Your one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.