NYFW Day 1: BCBG MaxAzria Spring 2013 RTW

The scene at BCBG MaxAzria was a very good one. One that I havent seen in a long time. Not stale spring/summer looks that we see almost every other season but groundbreaking. Leather in the spring check. Harness check. Graphics check. Prints check. Elongation of the body check.

These were some of my favorites from the show:

Images courtesy of The Cut.

The horizontal stripe cuts of solid color at the bottom, along the neck, down the decolletage, and doubling at the waist is amaze-balls.

My favorite. Im a sucker of asian and flower prints combined. This is a sick dress for going out or even in the day time. The black leather harness with this shift flowy dress. I may do a DIY for this one in the upcoming weeks, so look out for it.

Shoes with the ankle band, so minimalist. Introducing the lace and leather with prints. It wont make  anybody look fat, so thats a plus. Slimming in all of the right places, so I am a fan.

This one, I guarantee youll see a young hollywood starlet on the red carpet or a premiere wearing this baby in the next couple of weeks. GUARANTEED. GUARANTEED. Just look at the silhouette, long, flowy, award style yet the fresh prints at the top for someone in their youth that is fun and carefree plus fashionable. I smell another DIY. :]

The blend of texture and prints here kills me. Its so lovely, not tacky or overdone. So Edgy yet New-Age.
Leather harness, cutting shapes, geometric shaping, elongation, roomy, and Tailoring. All key words in this season's BCBG.

The color palette and ideas were heavily fresh in this show. Lubov and Max Azria did not disappoint me. One of my favorites of today.

~Kaye Beeh
Your one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.