Leather and Stripes: Outfit Post

Finally taking out that HM Leather Quilted sleeve long jacket, fall personal style has so far been going in a good direction. Definitely trying to wear more of my stuff instead of simply buying more that I dont need to pile on top of it. Of course if I do see something im 1000% sure about and could wear instead of love the idea of it, I will add it into the wardrobe. But I have been doing a good job about cleaning out and refocusing what I have going on.
Jacket: H&M
Jeans: GAP 1969 Girlfriend Denim
Top: J.Crew Striped L/S Shirt
Boots: AGL
Loving the ripped fit of the girlfriend denim by GAP, which isnt popular by some for the fit, but size up and its amazingly good. I love it with the suede boots I got by AGL, very streamline and edgy.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.