Summer with Desigual

So, me being a huge desigual fan and wanting some cool pieces for the summer, I decided to take a look through what Desigual has to offer right now and there are some really cute and cool pieces that I think everyone would love. These that I am featuring here are my absolute favorites!

First, I love the Railey Dress. I think the straps are great and I love the v-cut design with the mini studs along the neckline. But most of all, I love this print and the circular patterns which are synonymous with Desigual designs are great. Its like a trip to Madrid and summer fun all in one dress!


Second, the Montseny t-shirt tank top. I love a good layer, on the low 70 degrees days this is perfect. Great color for looking slim and a nice paint sketch like " I heart summer" on the bodice. Not to mention the length is great for looking edgy, which I love, but hides your hips and butt, if you are not a fan. Great casual top. I feel as if I can wear this with bermudas or a slim skinny jeans.


Lastly, the Carry Bermuda Shorts. I never knew Desigual did denim but their signature circular colorful pattern on these are so perfect! I love the length, not too short, not too long, just right. You can get embroidery without doing DIY on these, I love this look so much! I feel one can pair them with anything and everything and still look city chic.


I just love what Desigual brings to the table every season, you can always look like you are the life of the party or having fun in 90 degree weather or 50 degrees flurries.

~Kaye Beeh

3 comments:

  1. Kaye, these are cute... I like the 2nd one that would cover the hips a bit... something I need ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me Desigual is really the ultimative summer brand :) Thanks for sharing this inspiring post!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute colorful dress perfect for summer!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.