Beeh's Need: Bits of Charlotte Olympia & Proenza & Kirkwood

Shoes


So I have been loving some pieces Ive been seeing as of late through the e-retailers, department stores, and the runway editorials. After my daily peek at Net-A-Porter, I found these 4 pair of shoes that I cannot live without. My covetable list includes: Nicholas Kirkwood, Proenza Schouler and Charlotte Olympia. Which happens to be 3 of my favorite brands, all for different reasons.

In clockwise:

Charlotte Olympia Purrffect Black Velvet High-top Sneakers, here.
I love sneakers so much and these are no different. I find the ears on the sneaker tongue so cute and the signature web.

Proenza Schouler Checked wool-blend espadrilles, here.
I love espadrilles so much that new style plus Proenza's contemporary high style design makes this one of a kind. I love the checked top and patterned bottom together, nice with a color neutral outfit.

Charlotte Olympia Miss Muffet Cut-out Suede Sandals, here.
I love the web play like Charlotte's Web, hence the brand name and play on child storytales in fashion. The web cutout design on these sandals are so cute and edgy.

Nicholas Kirkwood Suede point toe flats, here.
I love the designed heel on a classic pointed-toe shape.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.