Stripes, Rips, and Studs

First time in a while, I am really loving my outfit. I love a good lax and parisian chic outfit and I believe this truly embodies what I love. I got this Thomas Paul Long Sweatshirt from Uniqlo in the mail about 5 days ago and I love the slouchy fit and the stripes on the sleeves.

Happy, Happy!

Worn with my favorite Gap Boyfriend ripped denim, Alexander Wang Angela bag, and casual Converse sneakers, giving it a laidback, stripe-y edge.

Im finding the transition from not so cold to chilly spring weather not too terrible, I have all sweaters for it :)

Sweater: Thomas Paul Long for Uniqlo
Denim: GAP 1969
Jacket: Gap Light Anorak
Sneakers: Converse Classic
Bag: Alexander Wang Angela
Necklace: Comic Con Find

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Kaye... I like your shirt ... I think this is the first time I've seen you.. you have a great smile xox ♡

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.