City Adventure & Doodads

I always love a walk through of New York City, you can go anywhere, do anything, buy anything, eat anything, and sit and relax at Bryant Park. My first stop was around that area but the mini cafe upstairs at Kinokunniya Japanese bookstore. 

After rummaging through cute knickknacks, idol magazines, and photography books, a girl needs some Calpico and cream bun.

Then after a brief stop at Bookoff the other Japanese bookstore, went down to Soho. Hence my happiness, Soho is like a home away from home.

My Alexander Wang Angela Pochette Bag was my bag of the day, turned in into a crossbody to make things easier for trekking with my ripped denim and military green anorak. Blurry photo.

Then finished off things in Chinatown and came home to catch the fight of the century, which after all of the build up, was a little let down but it was fun to see. Look at how stern Roy Jones JR. looks LOL.

Built him up in the course of 2 days with tons of breaks. Magic Mickey figurine. I shall buy more of them and set them up in a display case as a decorative feature of my room. Can be really cool!

And of course ending with my Bookstore loot. Got the Boo photojournal from Kinokunniya, and other dvds and healthy eating book from BookOff. 8th &Ocean classic MTV modelling reality series from like 2006-2007, then the first season of my guilty pleasure Jersey Shore, uncensored, and of course an exercise DVD, the ever evasive Pop Physique Original Butt Dvd. Barre at its best.

This is why I love NYC, shopping and much to do.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.