Neutral Chic

Today was nice weather, a little bit on the chill side in terms of wind, but I kept it nice and neutral for Saturday. Finally wore out my J.Crew Silk Sleeve Sweatshirt that I haven't worn in a long time. Like how it gives a chic addition to the regular sweatshirt look. Then my colored sneakers for variety and even more coolness.

Usually I dont do a fully on bright neutral palette, but it is kind of fun to step out of your comfort zone.

Sweater: J. Crew
Pants: Gap
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Tri-Zip
Shoes: Lanvin sneakers


~Kaye Beeh

4 comments:

  1. I think you can also wear an outfit in neutral colours! Nevertheless I love the colour touch you brought in with the shoes.
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of that sweater. It looks so comfy! I also really love that bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crossbody bag is cute!

    -Ajeena
    www.perfectingjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crossbody bag is cute!

    -Ajeena
    www.perfectingjoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.