Stripes on Stripes

With fall in orbit now, I find long pants and stripes the way to go! This was my last wear out of sandals, mainly doing flats and sneakers now.

I thought that breaking the rules in terms of optics in outfits was necessary. I have never worn a print or textile on a textile but these contrasting stripes. The top underneath being white in majority and grey stripes with a striped sweater with a mostly navy blue majority with white stripes.
Top: J.Crew
Sweater: NY&Company
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Pants: Gap (Coated Black)
Sandals: Cole Haan

Btw, these Gap Pants are sick. I mean it is in fact coated, so I can still wear denim with that coated leather looking effect without having to shift uncomfortably in leather leggings or pants. Well fitting and virtually goes with anything. Get it here, its on sale, so you guys are lucky! I bought mine at a higher price (with having a GAP CASH COUPON LOL!)

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. The stripes on stripes look really worked so well. I also love wax-coated denim.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.