Amazingly Simple and Sparkle

I am never usually a fan of white pants because I hate checking for spots and what not but I got these pants really cheap and they are long bootcut fitting linen pants. They are so luxurious that I decided to prep it up a little bit. Adding a nice leather crossbody, not too big, a nice fun bracelet, and a striped oxford button down shirt with sneakers, makes this girl seem casual cool.

Sometimes you just need a dressup and dressdown outfit that looks really smart.
Top: Gap
Bottom: Poetry
Bag: Tory Burch
Sneakers: Converse
Bracelet: Pandora custom

If you can see the sparkles on my sneakers, then you know I just had to add it to the outfit. Hence the title lol.

~Kaye Beeh

7 comments:

  1. It is good that you went ahead and invested in these pants. They are so well-fitting and can be paired with garments in an array of other colors. White garments are so impactful but they are difficult to keep pristine. Usually by the end of the day I have a stain or two from who knows what on my white pants or white top but I still am a glutton for punishment; particularly, for white pants suits. I just can not resist the appeal of white. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaye, these pants are great, I have been afraid to wear white pants but I love the look of them ... :)

    Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me, have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it's the same! I nearly never wear white jeans ... not only due to the reasons you mentioned but also because I don't look really good in white jeans :) But you are definitely the opposite: you look really cool and stylish in your white jeans and I love the crossbody bag, the shirt and the sneakers you have chosen for your look! Enjoy your weekend <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International giveaway: Top form by the reason of problems
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mini bag is soooo cute! Need one of those for myself! By the way honey, hosting a GIVEAWAY you might like...
    http://www.soulofashopper.com/others/the-wishlet-giveaway/
    Best,
    Alma

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.