Thursday Link Love~

Here is what I am into for this week.

First up is a Vogue Olsens Link that I thought was relatable and well written, reminds me of the revolution they gave to me as I was growing up alongside them.

 Second is another Vogue article that gives us a slideshow of all of Elizabeth Hurley's greatest looks all by Versace. Of course, Versace is not over.
Photo: By Vogue

Thirdly, is Camille over the rainbow is featured on Lucky discussing what we all are thinking about European fashion and exactly what goes on over there. Even though this may be factual or way left subjective, we can consider this when looking at the fashion week shows and Parisian brands to see the correlations.
Photo by: Camille Over The Rainbow Blog

Fourth, Alvin Ailey Dancers tout around in designer gorgeous feminine dresses from Sally Lapointe to Tibi. Not only is this a beautiful photo set but you can appreciate the ladies classically trained muscles and graciousness alongside the dresses.
Photo by: Kathyrn Wirsing

Lastly, I usually enjoy reading articles by Racked and in their New York section, but this one piqued my interest because I remembered editors raving about Public School this past fashion week and anything with J. Crew my interest is always piqued.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.