Coach New York Luxury: Borough Bag

Image: My Women Stuff
I have recently happened upon the revamp of the Coach brand. From their Madison rebirth line with Poppy ad campaigns to now Coach New York or should I say straight from New York here the minimalist and crisp styles that we are known for and the classic work tote that doubles as a gorgeous bag to use over the weekend, The Coach Borough Bag.

The usage of colors, the handles, shoulder strap, solid leather, and a beautiful construction. They are a series of art.

I love the availability in a pebbled leather mini or large style or crossbody. Id be more inclined personally for a good crossbody and mini bag.

Overall, I am quite impressed and interested not to mention curious as to the direction Coach will take and the high end luxury that they once again trying to sell with their signature series left as heritage to build upon.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.